Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My name is the mighty cornholio. I need t.p for my bunghole. 
I  play tennis and like alot of sports. Such as volleyball, baseball, lacrosse, bad mitten, croquet, pogo sticking, ping pong, cricket, speed walking, downhill tricycling/ downhill big wheeling, office chair racing and more. I like to do all these sports and I am very competitive. I do not like to loose in these sports and I train very hard. Most of my life is doing these sports I get to bed at about 3 am because I train so much. My favorites are office chair racing and downhill trycycling and big wheeling down the canyon. It is kinda dangerous cause its hard to make some of the turns and I have got hit a few times because I have drifted into the other lane. But I still do it often. I would invite you all to come to my charity event we have a big downhill bigwheel race I will send you an invite on facebook when I find out the exact date. And bring T.P for my bunghole.

3 comments:

  1. you don't seem exceptionally smart

    but when i was your age, i probably would've quoted Beavis too

    here's to growing up

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait for the next post... tp for bunghole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i start a new blog story thing?

    ReplyDelete