Thursday, September 13, 2012

Childhood

In class we did the activity to get ideas for a blog and I saw one write about some memories of your childhood. So I am going to tell a few things that come to mind when I was a young lad. Me and my 2 friends live right by the golf course so we decided on day to go yell at the golfers and piss them off. We found this great hill right by the golf course with a bunch of green bushes to hide in. We would yell right as they hit then duck under the bushes so they couldn't see us. We also found lots of golf balls in the bushes we were hiding in so we would add them to our collection because we would sell them to golfers. (One day we made 100 dollars selling golf balls.) So we had a fun day yelling at the golfers and went home happy with alot more golf balls. That night I sat in bed and I was itching all over. It looked like I had a ton of mesquito bites so I tried counting them but there were too many. The next day me and my 2 friends went to the same place to yell at golfers and we all told eachother we got bit alot by mesquitos.  We went and played and yelled at golfers in the same bushes for a while then we went home all of us itching. Turns out we had been playing in poison ivy for 2 days and we all had it really bad. Our parents took us to the doctor and we were all swollen up bad and had to get perscription drugs to help us clear up the poison ivy. Not a great time having your whole body itch for a few weeks.
Peace im out!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my family members come home and we reminisce our childhood. Life goes by pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It looked like I had a ton of mesquito bites so I tried counting them but there were too many."

    I tried counting them but there were to many. That is a good line my friend

    ReplyDelete