Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love

Love can be the best thing or it can be the worst thing. You can feel the emotion of love and it can be great but if somehow that thing you love is lost or killed or broken you hate that feeling. Sometimes its better not to love so you don't go through the pain of having lost that love. Like if you love your xbox so deeply and it breaks one day and you have no money for a new one, then you are saddened for a long time. Or the worst is when you love a girl and she leaves you. That hasn't happened to me because I am still to young for love. So far I haven't had any dramatic love losses but if I remember one or if one comes up I will be sure to update you on that.
Peace im out!

2 comments:

  1. this is why I don't own pets.

    Because, let's say I get a cat. I name it and feed it and pet it and then it will either get hit by a car or die from cancer in like 8 years.

    It's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...two things:

    add a link back to the creative writing page

    go to settings and change the comment verification to NO

    ReplyDelete