Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm thinking about you

I am thinking about you
like a fire thinks of fuel
and a pokemons think of duels
like a tire thinks of the road ahead.
and charlie sheen thinks of getting his date in bed
like a pizza thinks of making it to the oven.
and a teenager thinks of getting some lovin

I am thinking about you
like a bear thinks of honey
and girls think how big is their tummy
like a jeep thinks of getting muddy
and how the new kid thinks of making a new buddy
like Luigi thinks about his pal mario  
and milk thinks about being with some oreo's

I am thinking about you 
like a fat person thinks about a big mac
and football players think about getting a big sack
like a pirate thinks about finding his gold
and a hobo thinks about how it is so cold
like a smoker thinks about having a cigarette
and trump thinks about buying another jet

I am thinking about you 
like a day at the beach with an ice cold beer
and a teenager thinks about if his face will ever clear 
like a sailor thinks about finding land 
and how I think about holding your hand
I am thinking about you!

Peace i'm out!

2 comments: