Sunday, October 14, 2012

Vacation

Thanks to a little harmless prank I got suspended for 3 days. Good thing was it was right before fall break so I get a few days off fall break plus another 3 days so i get a nice long break. Bad thing is they might charge me for something stupid and I might have to pay a fee or something. And the term ends next week so I miss 3 days of class right when it counts. So hopefully I can still get on the honnor role. It was a little harmless prank but the school admisistration is a bunch of nazis that can't take a joke. You take your job to serious. Let us kids have some fun. I can tell you had no fun in high school so you are ruining our high school. So take a chill pill and relax and let me have some fun without getting into trouble.

1 comment:

  1. "It was a little harmless prank but the school admisistration is a bunch of nazis that can't take a joke."

    You can thank me for my contribution to this crank later.

    ReplyDelete