Sunday, October 21, 2012

debate

Tomorrow is the last of the presidential debates. I am exciting to watch it. I like watching it but at the same time I have it because I hate Obama and I just want to punch him and yell at him. And punch and yell at all the people that still are voting for him. He had his chance and he was a shitty president. So why should he get another chance? He shouldn't!! We need Romney. Someone who has business experience and can help us budget better and he has a plan to get alot more jobs. Obama is making the gas prices higher. Romney is gonna lower them and at the same time get other power sources better like solar and wind etc. But right now we still have a lot of oil to be using so build the pipeline through Canada. If you vote for Obama your a jack ass. He is horrible and hasn't done shit. So vote for Romney!!

2 comments:

  1. He had his chance and he was a shitty president.

    Thank you. This was inspiration to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but now he is re elected so we are all screwed

    ReplyDelete